"sweet seduction in a magazine, endless pleasure in a limousine, in the back
shakes a tambourine, nicotine from the silver screen"

this is Felix Da Housecat & Miss Kittin's 'Silver Screen, Shower Scene', just
out on City Rockers UK.

it's rather Felix' rip of Bobby Orlando's passion, but this discussion was on
the list a couple of weeks ago

everyone should buy this one for the splendid Laurent Garnier remix on the
flip, as this one avoids the rip and has only the lovely vocals from Felix'
version

top class by Laurent!

RD

Interested in Turkey?  Visit http://www.turkey.com!