(Sorry about that one, my CTRL key is glitching)
Hi!

New to this list and I'm not from the USA as the rest of you people seem to
be. All I'd actually like from you guys is some tips on what I could improve
with my detroit stuff. Currently I have a vinyl-release scheduled for late
August with the following tracks:

Lockdown EP (I'm don't make any money from the URL's below so please just
listen)
Lockdown - http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=14589
Bompadelic - http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=14840
Genital Rippade - http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=14509
Playa del Wrath - http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=12625

Sorry about the other message before once again, wouldn't wanna come off as
a spammer.. =)

Anyway, any feedback is very welcome and if you like the stuff.. Keep it!

// Martin Gustafsson aka. Micro Groover