funk (maybe) soul NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if a track/DJ performance does not
 have SOUL, what is there to make it good? maybe you don't understand the
 term SOUL (as in don't sell your's)....

 Christian Bloch
 http://mp3.com/bloch

 Tresor/LL/Deep Night Essentials/Simple Muzik/Funque
 Droppings/Set.Go/Restructured