IS this the 10" one? I just bought yesterday, together with other gems like
the new dopplereffekt as Der Zyklus II on Gigolo, it is more of the same but
who cares i just love that sound they have. Also EP5 from Duplex is worth
checking out, i still have to find a bad Duplex record. Same goes for the
new one from Morgan Geist on environ, thei is just one word to describe this
record: Morgan-funk ((c)Otto K. :))

Oh yeah and indeed buy on-sight for the new rhythm and sound.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]