> checking out, i still have to find a bad Duplex record. Same goes for the
> new one from Morgan Geist on environ, thei is just one word to describe
this
> record: Morgan-funk ((c)Otto K. :))

That is certainly sweet. The trumpet on Lullaby is sublime. David Cooper
tells me the trumpeter, James Duncan (same as 313's own James Duncan? If so,
well done :), is a pretty talented fellow on his own right. Are any of the
names mentioned here NOT 313 or ex members? What a talented bunch of people
there are here, give yourselves all a pat on the back...

Jonny.