These auctions end around 8pm MST this saturday. All are listed in US
dollars.

-Atari STacy Laptop 4mb RAM 130mb HD, inc MIDI Software - currently at $256
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1255558306
(*sigh* I'll be sad to see this one go...)

-Mint Korg Electribe EA-1 Virtual Analog Synth - currently at $202
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1447124824

-Vintage Quad 33 Preamp & Quad 303 Amplifier - currently at $131
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1255571057

-MINT Roland TR-707 Drum Machine (with custom mods) - currently at $150
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1447118920

-Crown D-75 professional rackmount amplifier - currently at $147
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1255563817

-Classic Yamaha TX81Z FM Synthesizer - currently at $91
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1447140027

-Electrix Filter Queen -Never usd, currently at $88
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1447122051

-Peavey Deltafex rackmount effects unit - currently at $103
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1447123475

-Oberheim Drummer Midi Processor - currently at $42
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1447125518

-Alesis Midiverb II rackmount effects unit - currently at $61
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1447126485

-Atari SM124 Monochrome monitor - currently at $10
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1255614522

-Atari SC1224 Color Monitor - currently at $10
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1255615214

There is no reserve on any of the items, buyer pays shipping from Western
Canada (I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada). Cashiers check/money
order in US funds only. I'm selling because I saving up for a Yamaha
RS7000.

michel morin
gingerbread house records
www.chromaticon.com/ghr