Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:58:17 -0400
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
From: "Lee Herrington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [313]  What's the buzz?

Hello. I know this may be considered a gear question. However, since the
subject of my inquiry impedes my enjoyment of 313 trax..... blah blah blah.
Here goes.  Does anyone have any tips for getting rid of the intermittent
buzzing I get from my mixer [Numark dm2000x]?  I have heard that the unit
may be grounded improperly.  It's pretty annoying to be 45 minutes into a
mix and have a deep Rick Wade track spoiled by the electric hum.  Any info
would be appreciated.  Thanks.

peace