From: Berislav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 9:03 AM
To: 313
Subject: RE: [313] Moby, underground techno

Honestly I think some people here have to start making up their minds,
always stating that techno is underground and should not become commercial
and at the same time always complaining about lack of exposure or being mad
whenever a big event does not pay respect to the underground.

What'll it be?

RD

In the beggining techno was underground, but then it was only techno, today
everybody that use somekind of filter is techno.

So if we talking about big events you cant make event, book Moby, FBS,
Underworld(without emerson), Paul van Dyk and call it Techno, because its
POP.

you can stop that some records go out of thier original place on scene, but
when you start to make songs with that purpose you are history for
underground electronic music. Then you go on "Top of the Pops".

Long time ago Moby and crew made that.