I would prefer to call it as 'noise'. I'm in no way interested in reading
your no-content flammatory "responses" in a mailing list which is
dedicated to 313-music, not to attempts of learning how to write witty and
snappy emails.

You're right. From now on make sure that We never talk about Dave Clarke, Ford invading the DEMF, Track id's OTHER than 313 techknow, and lord lets not talk about dj tricks from a dj that's from DENMARK. Because they're not 313, they don't belong on this list. As a matter of fact, everyone not directly from detroit please get off the list now.