On 31 Jul 2001, T.J.Johnson wrote:

> One time I spun at a party where I had the turntable hooked to a lasso
> that I got from The Diamondback in Belleville.  I swung the turntable
> over my head in a direction opposite to that of the spinning record
> that was spinning backwards on my Numark.  While I was doing that, my
> partner (this is a two-man trick) who was riding the turntable like a
> bull, scratched the national anthem with his elbow.  This was a real
> crowd pleaser and my medical bills for Killswytch (the other half of
> this duel performance) being thrown into a pop-stand, were covered by
> all the cash I made that night.  It was awesome.
>
> BTW how many people on this list have a lectric bull in there basement???
>
> ~~~~~TJ is now in his flame-retardent suit~~~~~

Listen up you bastards.

I've got a pinched nerve in my back and most of the movements I make end
up shooting spikes of pain through my left leg.  I've been up damn near
nonstop since 8am yesterday because I can't get to sleep.

I'm able to sit down for brief periods of time....BUT I CANNOT STAY SEATED
WITHOUT PAIN IF I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

Let's get back to meaningless rave-inspired riffs that I can safely
delete.

please.  you are KILLING ME.

(the pinched nerve stuff ain't a joke...)

peace
lks