Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! We need to get some decent promoters bringing in good Detroit techno to this town (Mpls) not this trance/progressive crap (see below for Mpls line-up copied from the Mekka page). Any chance that there will be another DEMF this year? ;)

MEK

Minneapolis/St. Paul Info. so far:

Here we go people!!!!!!!!!
Friday, August 24th
Mile High and Compass Entertainment return to the Roy Wilkins...

GENESIS/Mekka Tour

Featuring
ARMAND VAN HELDEN
BT (live)
SANDRA COLLINS
JUNIOR SANCHEZ
DAVE RALPH
JIMMY VAN M
H FOUNDATION (HALO & HIPP-E)
JACK TRASH
ESP WOODY MCBRIDE
+ 30 more djs!!!!!

Is this the sickest lineup ever????

4 arenas of sound
16+ to get in
6 pm to 5 am
full bar for 21+
Must have id to get in!
Info 952-996-9298

Here is the breakdown on how the party will be set...
---18 + tix will be $25 and $30 in advance, $35 at the door, and you will have access to all four rooms for the whole night. 21+ (with valid id) will have access to a full bar) ---16, 17 year olds: all tix will be $20, sold at the event only, no presales. You will have access to one of the main rooms from 6 pm-11 pm. Due to curfew restrictions, that was the best we could do. We wanted to provide something, so here it is. We will supply a couple of the headliners in this main room, while the rest of the headliners will play on the other systems. This room will be a full main room setup. At 11 PM, all 16 + 17 year olds must exit, and we will shut down this room, so from 11 pm -5 am we will run 3 rooms of sound and visuals.

The production and cost for this event is monstrous, and we are banking on the size of the scene to have a killer party! This tour is not playing anywhere else in the Midwest, so come correct and let's party!
Full flyers will be out soon!

Jack Trash
Mile High