HI I just wanted to send out a public thanks to some very talented listmembers
who showed up to spin at my party last Friday night.

Dennis Donohue, Mike Kim, and Barry (Kao Jyan) all showed up and threw down
some excellent sets of detroit and other styles of minimal techno.  We also
busted out a tag team session for a few hours.

Any venue owners, promoters, or booking agents should take this as a formal
recommendation to have any of these guys perform or check them out when they do.

Thanks!

"It's nod a tuma!"

TJ
www.djwraith.com