especially Dennis, he's got some mad skills. lovers of Swedish techno, seriously do NOT miss an opportunity to see him

Mike

From: T.J.Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [313] My house party last Friday
Date: 6 Aug 2001 04:57:44 -0700

HI I just wanted to send out a public thanks to some very talented listmembers who showed up to spin at my party last Friday night.

Dennis Donohue, Mike Kim, and Barry (Kao Jyan) all showed up and threw down some excellent sets of detroit and other styles of minimal techno. We also busted out a tag team session for a few hours.

Any venue owners, promoters, or booking agents should take this as a formal recommendation to have any of these guys perform or check them out when they do.

Thanks!

"It's nod a tuma!"

TJ
www.djwraith.com