start throwing the virtual rotten fruit and vegetables at me.

aidan 'what's goin' on 'cause i live on the other side of the universe' o'doherty

From: "dj revolver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: Fw: [313] How was the 2030 party?
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 12:47:57 -0400

arrrrggh! *delete*

From: "Jayson B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:43:23 +0000

For some one who preaches 'lets keep this 313 related'
why are you bringing up Missy Elliot and Timbaland?!

yeah, that one day that i posted that in every post?  It was complete
sarcasm.  i was mocking those who whenever someone doesn't agree with them
on the board, they have to proclaim, "keep this off of the board.  313
only,"  so that way their 313 bubble doesn't pop.

The rest, I'll respond to off list, since you seem to
be a fan of public attack but not public response.

Isn't this very email that you're quoting from me a response?