Hi

On a UK LP from '88 called Detroit : The New Dance Sound of Detroit there is a
track by Juan Atkins called Techno Music.

Was it ever released on 12"??

Thanks Chris.

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain privileged
information and are intended for the named addressee (s) only. They must not
be distributed without our consent. If you are not the intended recipient,
please
notify us immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or
any
part of it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the

individual sender, and not of Societe Generale. We believe but do not warrant
that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore take
full
responsibility for virus checking. Societe Generale and its subsidiaries
reserve
the right to monitor all email communications through their networks