I am going to be in Geneva this weekend. Just on the off chance, are there
any events of interest to a 313er?

Reading material for the trip is Michael Taussig's "Mimesis And Alterity" as
recommended by Kit Clayton somewhere on the net. I picked up his (Clayton's)
"Live On Shortwave Radio" CD which is absolutely blinding. It remains just
the right side of abrasive. I'd love to hear Clayton live for real. Also got
Stefan Betke's [komfort.labor] mix CD which, apart from 2 execrable ninja
tune cuts in the middle, is also superb. The near 2 step of Maus & Stolle is
a highlight for me. It benefits from being played very loud, too.

My only other newish purchase was the top Blaze mix of Mart Thomas'
"Resurrect Me" on West End. I can't find the 2 new Theo Parrish's anywhere.
BTW, I keep seeing the KDJ back catalogue about (no copies of Tribute,
though, for those who don't have it).

What other interesting stuff have folk picked up of late? Anyone heard
Clayton's "Lateral Forces" album on Vertical Form?

Jonny.