Jonny McIntosh wrote:

>  Also got
> Stefan Betke's [komfort.labor] mix CD which, apart from 2 execrable ninja
> tune cuts in the middle, is also superb. The near 2 step of Maus & Stolle is
> a highlight for me. It benefits from being played very loud, too.

I picked this up a while back and was pretty surprised to hear the ninja tune
tracks on there, but they -sort of- work in context. Agreed about the Maus &
Stolle track, along with the Nils Oekland interludes, which have got me pretty
curious as I've never heard of him before and his material seems to be pretty
obscure to say the least! Anyone got any background info?

Sean.