Returning to things more relevant, I received some
chunky audio yesterday via Component Records. The disc
is Somatic Responses, Accidental Happens.
http://componentrecords.com

Admist all this negativity, I've just constantly asked
myself "What Would David Lee Roth Do?"
http://205.178.180.3/~vhndcom/video/010720dlr.rm

...and that folks brings a conclusion to this
thread.Move along.(WWDLRD merchandise sold upon
inquiry.)

For the more Jeesus loving folk, I present this moment
of early nineties sanity:
http://bunnybeat.org/dearmrjesus.html

Thank you, and please leave your money and spouses at
the Exit door.