I feel sort of funny posting about this event since I was the headliner
and I have a bit of a skewed view and since non of the faceless people
[andrew or cory] are on this list I will give my 2 cents:
The event went off well from what I could tell the attendence was very
good from what I was told they went way over capasity for the venue.
DM played an awesome opening dj set or early minimal techno with a
special
surprise appearence by kiro during his set, the two did a live pa dj tag
team set for about 40
mins good crunchy minimal techno and slow brooding beats.... Jamming
Signal were ok, sort of hit and miss with thier pa no real direction in
terms of style other then it was chaotic and noisy, Jakob
Thisen  was amazing mircosound meets bleepy minimal beats!!!!! Vivid
Soundscapes were also pretty good from what
I could tell but then again Im not an expert on hardcore but from a
technical point of view it sounded good. ether.mann's dj set was on the
It was my per usual signature dubby glitchy minimal techno sort of deal
other then that its hard to comment as to what it was like as an
audence member  but
I enjoyed my pa got the crowd moving, the audience feedback was great. I
had a few problems with my software acting up (but thats what you get when
you build your own apps) my set consited of a laptop performance using a
max/msp patch  built which was a mod of kit claytons slooptechker patch.
I would say it was not one of my better live pas but that was a result of
a few minor plug in crashes during my set, which were only noticable to
me I guess or people would have hated it I guess...
As for the rest of the night the visuals were great it was set up to look
like a protest at the g8 ssummit....
fenced in entrence and all... :)
great visuals over all good energy and it was generally a pleasure to come
in from Toronto to play for this event. Im looking forward to playig in
your town some time soon again....  :)
Neil...