i think battle of the DJ's would be a little more appropriate. :) i like the idea, it'll help keep big time DJ's sharp

From: "T Mind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] techno battle of the bands
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:01:03 +0000

Please can i HAVE A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME , im shooting this IDEA to a
number of detroit promoters .

A BATTLE OF THE TECHNO BANDS what do you think , I think everyone would
really be suprised at how many artist who would choose not to be a part of
it for fear that they would get showed up by lesser known artist. If you can
have rap battles and rock battles why not so that we could see the real
talent in techno music.

Peace