After the gig there will be a contest for which DJ can do the longest keg stand, and which 313 producer can crush the most beer cans on their forehead.

My money is on plaslaiko, that guy is an animal.

mt

From: Glyph1001 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] techno battle of the bands
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 18:01:15 -0500

Uh....no.   Its like trying to get all these cheesy pop stars to be
underground and actually put out
serious works of art. The way  techno is doesn't give much leeway for
ideas of that sort.   On the other hand,
it'll be cool to see an all live act techno event and NO djs.

just blabbing,

G.

T Mind wrote:

Please can i HAVE A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME , im shooting this IDEA to
a number of detroit promoters .

A BATTLE OF THE TECHNO BANDS what do you think , I think everyone would
really be suprised at how many artist who would choose not to be a part
of it for fear that they would get showed up by lesser known artist. If
you can have rap battles and rock battles why not so that we could see
the real talent in techno music.

Peace