I attended this concert.  It wasn't really what i was expecting though. Since
I haven't really had a chance to listen to her latest cd except for the
singles that have come off of it I heard alot of new material.  It was a
great show although I didn't know that she had picked up playing the gutair.
The Stardust/Holiday track was really put together well.  I was rather
impressed with the Kraftwerk reference also.  I also expected more dancing
and some older songs but  oh well It was a great show.  I couldn't believe
all the limo's outside on Sunday night at least there must have been like a
thousand +.  The crowd was rather eccentric and since I took my mom it was  a
huge but entertaining culture shock for her.  I wanna know though what city
exactly did she grow up in I heard both Waterford and Rochester Hills but I'm
just curious.

-Stacey