madonna in detroit was on tv last night here in australia. i switched to
another station to watch the 'up in smoke' tour with eminem, dr dre, ice
cube etc.

was pretty entertaining

ab
Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated and
polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they promissed a
*huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open, and the
Seven
Dwarfs enter...