We'll likely see the "classic" New Order (i.e. dancey stuff) on the remixes and
on a possible EP out next year in conjunction with Chemical Brothers (it wasn't
finished in time for the album).  But if you come to Get Ready with any sort of
expectation that it's going to carry on from where either Republic or Technique
left off, you'll likely be disappointed.  Get Ready smells of both the
Electronic and Monaco projects as much as it does Brotherhood, which would be
about the only other referent in terms of the foursome's previous previous
output solo or as New Order.

I would offer "Someone Like You" as the standout track on the album, for the
reason that it's a pristine yet mature pop track of strong vocal harmonies,
Hook's bass solos, Gilbert's incredible synths/effects, and Sumner's lost-boy
mumbling--all in a slick, tight package.  It's a step aside...with class.

laz