-----Original Message-----
From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 2:51 AM
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: [313] new order

I have heard it at the office a few times, it sounds too indie to me - which
I guess are their roots but not my thang.

 you could say its like that, but at the and maybe its only thing in rock
that is ok. iremember that i always liked bands like new order, happy
mondays..etc. its not "substance" , but it is good, for a short time. :-)

b.

Incidentally, can anyone recall the name of the last Advent LP? The electro
one from last year?