Best Live sets ever:

Rob Hood @ Elysium (sp)
---It just doesn't get any better in a minimal techno live PA than Rob Hood's shows. Always entertaining, and seemingly spontaneous.

Speedy J live @ I love Techno 5
---Started with a 20 mix of electric deluxe, played something for your mind, and ended with a blasting mix of "pullover" - I couldn't walk for days.

Innercity Live at DEMF 2001
---Big fun - good life - hallaluyah -- I have chills just remembering that set. I think if someone would have been standing in front of Paris Gray they would have been blown off of the stage, she's definitely worthy of Diva status.

Carl Craig @ state theater
---Very inspiring and heartfelt.

Cheers!