1. Kraftwerk at the State Theatre in Detroit in June of 98
2. Cex at The Detroit Contemporary Gallery earlier this summer
3. The first Time:Space gig at Motor
4. Mouse On Mars earlier this summer at The Magic Stick(with Phred H.)
5. Neil Landstrumm at Complex in Detroit in 97
6. Random Noise Generation at Motor during the Electronic Entourage Tour
7. Octave One at the 430 West gig after the first DEMF
8. Kelsey Vaughn Thomas at Forans the night before the first DEMF
9. Skot Nicholson at zoots in 96
10. Aspen live at the Detroit Contemporary earlier this summer

i have to say:

1) carl craig's innerzone live debut at st. andrews in 97 or 98 (can't
remember which), when a room full of candy ravers (incl. myself at the time)
kind of half-swayed, half-danced around for at least a half an hour wating
for the beats to drop before splitting into two contingents, one of which
stopped swaying but stayed around for the rest of the decidedly
non-dancefloor set, the other of which promptly went looking for dj dan or
whomever it was playing upstairs.

2) stewart walker, chicago, 2000. one set of "stabiles" material for the
head. one set of live techno for the feet.

3) inner city live at DEMF 2001 - "we need some / we need some / we need
some luh-hove!" paris still has it....

brian