From: Ed Wong Hau Pepilu Tivrusky IV <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mike Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] racist list trash (mike taylor)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:05:41 -0700 (PDT)

In an effort to avoid involving the list in another lengthy and off-topic discussion I responded to you privately, and I can only wonder as to your motives in taking it public again. Although you may feel justified in violating my privacy I hope we can at least agree that now may not the best
time to discuss this.

                                                           -tjw