>I'm really frightened at this point in time.  The
>president has
>announced
>his intent to retaliate (but without detail),
>according to sources at
>slashdot.org and various news pages, the military is
>on the highest
>alert
>(threatcon delta).  I really hope that this is not
>the only solution

i think it is the only solution that both provides
justice for the victims and curtails future terrorist
attacks.  being a dove in a situation like this is the
wrong position to take.  this country was attacked and
retribution against the guilty should be the second
priority of this government after rescue efforts have
been concluded.

realpolitkly yours,
-sam