At 10:15 PM 9/15/2001, Eric Scuccimarra wrote:
What software do you use to put in the track markers? I've used some expensive
software, can't remember what it was called. I've also tried cutting up the big
tracks into individual files along the track lines but there always ends up
being tiny little jumps or skips when it switches tracks.

I know nero will do this on the PC side of things, I haven't used toast since 4.x on the mac.

To answer someone else, if you chop it in an audio editing program pre-burning, then load all the tracks in to your burning software, and make sure you burn DAO (Disc-At-Once) with zero-second gaps between tracks (the redbook specification requires a 2 sec gap before track 1, so for everything but the first) it should burn with no blips between tracks, provided you didnt fux up the slicing in your audio editing program.

Or you could just use nero to tell it to seperate a large input file into several different little tracks, without having to actually chop the file at all.

-j