First off, Underground Committee wishes to express our sympathy to those
affected by the national tragedy of the New York World Trade Center, The
Pentagon and the Pittsburgh crashing.  Our hearts and prayers go out to you
all. At this time of crisis we ask all of you to, please, take a moment and
pray for peace.

We now offer you a new mix by Mr. Larry Heard which will definitely sooth
the Mind, Body & Soul. In addition I have put together a mix entitled, "When
I Think of Love", which goes out to all my brothers and sisters in N.Y.C.

I Love New York, you are always in my heart....

Larry Heard Session 8.0
- Understand - Charles Webster
- Hold The Line - Etienne De Crecy
- Synkro - Luomo Livingston
- Speak Softly - Nature Love
- Que Vive El Canto - Sambas
- Voodoo Ray - A Guy Called Gerald
- Vi Bray Shun - Norm Talley
- Smile - Nature's Plan
- Soul Clap 2000 - Spelunking
- All The Things I Look For - Dennis Ferrer
- Eyes Of Your Soul - Slam
- N Came U - USG
- Soulmate - Summerland
- What Will Tomorrow Bring? - Femi Kuti
- Isabella Sunshine - Cassady feat. Staci
- Somethin' Else - 2nd Shift feat. Heather
- Have I Lost You? - USG feat. Se'vere
- Eternity Is Mine - Dave Lalla
- Listen To Your Soul - Shade of Soul

Deep House Session 1.8 (When I Think Of Love)
- Anthony Nicholson feat. Charlotte Hunt - Sunshine (Miquifaye Original
Edit) - Nite Grooves
- Stephanie Cook - Here With My Best Friend (Dance Ritual Mix) - King Street
Sounds
- King Britt feat. Alma Horton - Happiness (Soul Dhamma Mix) - Ovum
Recordings
- Karen Ramirez - Looking For Love (Kevin Yost Fate's Calling Mix) - Bustin'
Loose Recordings
- Larry Heard - Direct Drive - Trackmode
- Dubtribe - Do It Now (Extended Disco Version) - Defected
- Osunlade - Native tongue - Northcott
- Osunlade - Feets Don't Fail - Northcott
- Bobby Konders - The Poem - Nu Groove
- Underground Solution feat Jasmine - Love Dancing (Vocal Remix) - Strictly
Rhythm
- Mass Order - Lift Every Voice (Bumped Up Mix) - Columbia Records
- Moments of Soul - Live My Life (Edit) - Wave Music
- Rhythm Plate - Breathe Again - Mantis Recordings
- Mutaburuka - Dis Poem (Reel Houze Da Rub) - Guidance

Much Love & Respect,

j.d.

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

504.837.4783 tel
504.553.5628 tel
504.553.5627 fax

Keepin' it real, keepin' it UNDERGROUND..........Underground Committee.com