hi all,
   i was hoping someone out there in 313 land would
send me some info about the weekly clubnight organic
at porterstreet station(?)  what is the music, vibe,
crowd, dress style like there.  i'd like to check it
out if i get some thumbs up vis a vi siskel and ebert.
   also i made my first online vinyl purchase at
groovetech the other day and am very satisfied with
the selection and the fact that it mailed out the next
day.  can i get some suggestions for other online
vinyl shops that you all have had good luck with.

thanks in advance
-sam