Here's my first stab at it:

Okay. [faint]
Well ... I'm driving in a black on black *in* black Porsche 924.
Tempting fate.
My head is filled with techno beat, Metro Times, Face magazine.
Shadows out of time and space.
??? no place.

TIME SPACE TRANSMAT [more vocals obscured under the chorus]

Contemplating contemptuously, the inferior designs ... and the outmoded, underpowered and otherwise obsolete lifeforms.

TIME SPACE TRANSMAT
[more vocals obscured under the chorus]

How could she possibly walk in those shoes?

TIME SPACE TRANSMAT

Excuse me, but isn't that black leather micro length(?) skirt a bit much?
I mean, it really is overkill, isn't it?
She says, "???"
The lights of passing vehicles reflecting in the mirrors and glass.
She looks at her watch, and I can see ... ??reflected?? dancing where her eyes should be.

TIME TRANSMAT
SPACE TRANSMAT

The Porsche, not unlike a snake, sliding under the side of glass aquarium.
She slams the door behind her. And she reaches over and turns the steering wheel all the way.
And she says nothing the whole time. She just sort of sneers at you.
And you see this: The distorted reflection of your face in her mirrored sunglasses.

My favourite bit was always "it really is overkill, isn't it?"...

                                The information in this Internet e-mail is
                                confidential,
                                may be legally privileged and is intended
                                solely for the
                                addressee.  If the reader of this
                                communication is not
                                the intended recipient or an agent
                                responsible for delivering
                                it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby
                                notified that you
                                have received this communication in error
                                and that any use,
                                review, dissemination, distribution, or
                                copying of this
                                communication is strictly prohibited.  If
                                you have received
                                this communication in error, please notify
                                us immediately by
                                e-mail,and delete this e-mail and any copy
                                thereof.