Thanks for the additions Mike ... I've incorporated them, and changed a few things (see the >><< marks).

I heard one bit differently on the second pass ...

Anyone else? I'll post the running version on the 313 FAQ at the end of the day.
+++++++++++
Okay. [faint]
Well ... I'm driving in a black on black *in* black Porsche 924.
Tempting fate for a little bit more.
My head is filled with techno beat, Metro Times, Face magazine.
Shadows out of time and space.
??? no place.

TIME SPACE TRANSMAT
??Look at the way she stands??
There she stands.

Contemplating contemptuously, the inferior designs ... and the
outmoded, underpowered and otherwise obsolete lifeforms.

TIME SPACE TRANSMAT
[more vocals obscured by the chorus]

How could she possibly walk in those shoes?

TIME SPACE TRANSMAT

Excuse me, but isn't that black leather micro mini skirt a bit much?
I mean, it really is overkill, isn't it?
She says nothing.
The lights of passing vehicles reflecting in her mirrored sunglasses.
She looks at her watch, and I can see the >>liquid crystal<< display reflected, dancing where her eyes should be.

TIME TRANSMAT
SPACE TRANSMAT

The Porsche, not unlike a snake, sliding under the side of glass aquarium.
She slams the door behind her. And she reaches over and turns the steering wheel all the way.
And she says nothing the whole time. She just sort of sneers at you.
And you see >>your face<< ... the distorted reflection of your face in her mirrored sunglasses.