Not sure who did the vocals, but whoever did them also did the vocals to Electronic Warfare and another Electric Soul record on Direct Beat - Come On Baby.

At 06:14 PM 10/1/2001 +0300, Jussi Lehtonen wrote:
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Eric Scuccimarra wrote:

> While I'm not sure of it I believe that Electric Soul (who did X^2 as well
> as several other tracks on Direct Beat) is in fact Mike Banks.

With Juan Atkins doing vocals, I presume, at least in X^2.

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR