Reminds me of sumtin' When I got home after the excellent ADULT.-show in Gent two weeks ago, I came in the bedroom, looked at the digital clock and it was exactly 3.13 h Since I found that so extraordinary I kept watching to see it change to 3.14 Boy, did that minute last forever or what? It was as if something wanted to burn that wonderful party into my brain forever....

Now that's spooky! Or should I say freaky? :-)

John

http://hem.spray.se/mgroover/

check the bottom of the page.. it's spooky.. =)

// Martin