As soon as I read the "my adventures of buying E" yarn, I stopped reading.
Zzzzz. Really, really tired. I am so sick of people who are into the drugs
and not the music, despite what they say, and it's worse when they write
books. They obviously think getting off their faces is very fascinating,
it's so not. All she is doing is supporting all the vacuous stereotypes of
people into electronic music and giving the authorities ample legal reasons
to shut it all down. Really intelligent that.