My first thoughts were similar, that it was OK and no more, but repeated
listening gradually changed my mind. I think it needs really careful
attention to be appreciated fully, but now I've come to the conclusion that
it's really good. It's all in the detail, basically, and a step up
production-wise, too.

I just received Fabrice Lig's LP on F Com on promo, it's coming out in
mid-March. Had quite a few tasty things recently, actually, really must post
up a list...

TOM

> > I heard an advance of the album last week, and sadly this could be said
> for
> > the whole thing. Like you say, not actually bad, and still very
Drexciyan