... Transllusion ... (if someone else hasn't already made the connection) is
Drexciya+'Trance' ... before you run screaming from nightmare visions of
anaemic Korg-stuck-on-preset-one Euro-trash, relax. I mean 'proper' trance
before it turned septic (think 'Unconcious World' by Thomas Barnet). It's
sweet with some rough edges,  melodic, strident and probably  more
self-conciously 'tech' than The Other People Place.