a note on the recent dimensional waves transmissions..
laptop cafe on warp is my favourite album from last year,
(alongside funk all y'all ;O)) this is the real detroit
stuff, in a midnight drive style but more chilled. this
album is a must for any 313er imo
transllusion is harder, dark at times, a brilliant album
and, did anyone mention the new japanese telecom album
on gigolo ?
have there ever been more drexciya releases than in 01 ?