IIRC a few weeks ago people were discussing William DeVaughn's
track "Be Thankful For What You've Got" - as played by KDJ at DEMF
2000.

I just thought I'd mention that this track is on the newly released
compilation 'Eskimo-Volume III' from the Belgian club Eskimo.  It's
available on unmixed vinyl and mixed CD.  The rest of the compilation
includes some more offbeat disco/house/other funky stuff, as well as
Frankie Knuckles and Jamie Principle's 'Your Love'.

I can also recommend the other volumes in this series.

DT