From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 3:00 AM
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: [313] German House

I am doing a sidebar on German house - warm stuff like Ian Pooley with a
Chicago/Detroit feel - for, er, a cover story on Ian Pooley.

Any cool names I should research? I have had no sleep with deadlines and
need all the pointers I can get!

Incidentally, Pooley is starting sessions for his next album - he is
actually working with some local jazz musicians in Sydney, and plans to work
with some Brazilian musicians too. Next album could have a nice Brazilian
flavour to it - carrying on from Since Then. He also wants to do more Quiet
Daze stuff on Transmat, so let's hope that happens. The re-recorded version
of his single Les Balmes with Candian singer Esthero (who has recorded with
everyone from A:xus/Abacus to the Black Eyed Peas and Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes)
is nice, if you can get it.

There is some interesting stuff in the article with 313 stuff, so I will
endeavour to post it on an Australian dance site (www.inthemix.com.au) when
it comes out in a regular mag later this week.

Cheers

Cyclone