From: "Jongsma, K.J." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [313] Caboclo

Tom Chirchill wrote:
> Don't know about Nu Groove, but there's an ultra-rare Open
> House 12" on
> Sinewave/33RPM (cat no Sine 1) recorded as 'John Beltran
> featuring Open
> House' - the four tracks are 'Earth & Nightfall' ('original'
> and 'club'
> mixes), 'Fragile' and 'Save the World (remix)'.

Wasn't this record re-released on the German Superstition label somewhere in
1992? The Suprstition release is still easy to find.

I have the Superstition 12" but I thought there were only three tracks on it? But maybe there aren't - not played it for a while. IIRC it also has some sine-wave test tones on it too.

[CiM]