i don`t they really have it- sonic groove don`t have most of the stuff in
their site.

My experience with Sonic groove is the same. I placed my first order there two months ago (or more) and it took them 3 weeks to compile 8 records out of the 40 that I had placed for order. It would be nice if they had the script or whatever that listed the status of their material - what I like about groovetech.

I have to say that hardwax is still my tops for german stuff. No listening arenas, but lots of stock and info to browse through. If you place an order, you get their complete stocklist as well! (at least an hour of reading :)

greg

Gregory B. Lee