I am a massive Kirk D fan, but I can't see what the fuss was about Nairobi
(nor the C2 mix) nor Another Revolution.
Haven't heard the new album.
Of course, someone of that quality cannot be written off - I'm not that
fickle!
Check out his website as well for some great musical info on his favourite
albums.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 24/01/2002 03:45:20 PM