IMHO, I dunno about 'brilliant' ... I'd say he's yet to live up to his
potential as a producer ... I believe he spent much of the last decade
finishing his Phd - it seems (to me) he dj'ed to support himself and
produced very little, whilst he studied ... so I really doubt he's explored
his head to the extent he needs to, to produce something truly outstanding.
But I believe he will. To me, the As One thing is a tight LP, good quality
and from the heart ... but doesn't got the last, great step. Not quite.