Uh...I take that lie back: my lift to the event backed out on me last min, so somebody else will need to do the reporting.

=(

Grand opening, Grand closing,

Glyph.

glyph1001 wrote:

I'll be going...it'll be VERY interesting.  =)

Glyph

Pryor, Ryan N wrote:

313'ers be attending this?

Critical Studies:Humanities Lecture Series "Detroit Sound"
Lecturing from 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Adam Lee Miller-Adult.
Carl Craig-Planet E
Rita Sayegh
Dan Sicko

Location-DeSalle Auditorium, Cranbrook Art Museum, Bloomfield Hills,
Michigan
Open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis with museum admission

For more information and directions: http://webserver.cranbrookart.edu/site/events_info_frameno.html