So still need someone who's going to kindly give us even the most sketchiest
of reports back please please please ... in the name of anorak-dom at least!
:o)

Shorter Oxford English Dictionary: Anorak - noun; colloquial; (UK) an
obsessive about a particular hobby or pastime, e.g. angling, philately,
Detroit techno.

Have a nice weekend all.