-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Maughan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 1:12 PM
To: Grammenos, Peter; 'laura gavoor'; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Don't forget the Wizard!

on 28/1/02 5:28 pm, Grammenos, Peter at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> How many dj's do you know
> that ban glowsticks and all that accessory raver crap from his dancefloor?

Too many. that might not be his or my style, but telling people what to wear
is too much attitude. it goes against everything that first attracted me to
house music. we don't need that sort of ego, and people need to wise up and
realise who is paying who's wages.

PG> The ravers in question didn't come for the music, danny, or the vibe of
be yourself @ vinyl party, they came because Twilo was shut down and to sit
around and do drugs. Before it was a place to dance in a dark and
comforatable space, as soon as the ravers came with their glowsticks the
vibe changed to a point where he didn't want to play anymore. Tell me what
you would do in that situation.