maybe. and maybe be i should be embarrassed that i wore a VW sign round my
neck and a baseball cap backwards when i was a kid.

but you know what? i'm not. i'm happy enough with myself now that i
recognise it was just a part of growing up. plus i don't want to start
sounding like my dad just because i'm pushing 30.

c'mon people, lighten up a little.